Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1231DAG0918 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jul 12, 2011, 11:35 AM
    What should I do in this occasion?
    I like this one girl and when we hang out we're holding hands we buy ice cream and we share our ice cream with each other but she has a boyfriend and she says she loves him, he knows about me and he gets jealous and doesn't want her to hang out with me, I told her I don't want to mess up her relationship but she says she wants to spend time with me. I want to tell her that we shouldn't talk for a while cause she's my friend and I want her to be happy and I don't want her relationship to go bad because of me, I don't know if I should?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 12, 2011, 04:16 PM

If you were her boyfriend what would you do if you found out she was holding hands and sharing ice cream with some dude?

Leave her alone, she is no friend but she is a user. She uses you for whatever reason, and YOU are letting her. Instead of going along with her program, leave her alone, and get a better program.

Some chick you have as a friend guy, because she loves a guy but spends time with you, and holding hands ain't friends. Don't get played!
    sammi_love Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jul 12, 2011, 05:34 PM
    So this happened with me.. except I was the girl in this place. I have a wondderful boyfriend who I care so much about! But I wanted to go out and have fun with my few guy friends. I took things a little too far once and sat on my one guy friends lap. My boyfriends loyal friend told him and it started majjor ****. I honestly think you should stay under the raydar for awhile because a jealous boyfriend can be a jerk and you don't want to ruin anything..

Jul 13, 2011, 11:39 PM
    Thanks for both responses they're great. I am going to leave her alone. I'm going to do it next time I see her cause I rather do it in person then by text or by a phone call.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2011, 01:58 AM

Tell her that you cannot be just a "friend", filling whatever void the other guy leaves behind. Find yourself a girl of your own. Good luck to you.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jul 14, 2011, 07:57 AM
    Check out this guideline: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...ip-463250.html

But I strongly suggest that you stop holding hands because it sounds a lot like cheating to me and you don't want to be the guy she cheats with.

Jul 14, 2011, 11:10 PM
    Comment on I wish's post
    Thanks you made it way easier for me to decide now. I really appreciate everything bro.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Once again, on occasion of today's Gospel, I feel like reverting to the subject of ou [ 4 Answers ]

Once again, on occasion of today’s Gospel, I feel like reverting to the subject of our alleged strong faith in God. And I say alleged, because I believe that, more often than not, we either DO NOT fully believe God actually exists or we DO, but at the same time, we pay little attention to His...

A really nice cigar for a special occasion [ 6 Answers ]

I'm graduating and I will be 18 by then and I want a really nice, super special, "you don't smoke these very often", cigar to celebrate it. Any suggestions?

Mazda miata won't start on occasion [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1993 Mazda Miata that "occasionally" afte being driven for awhile will not start. It cranks over, just won't start. Sometimes when I am at an idle, in gear with clutch in or in neutral, the idle also fluctuates from 1500rpm to about 1000rmp and acts like it is going to die? Any ideas? ...

My husband and 'not rising to the occasion' [ 24 Answers ]

Hello. My husband has this problem that I was wondering if it was normal for a man. We have been married almost 3 years now, and this happens maybe, once every 3 or 4 months. Mostly I am looking for confermation of what I have already told him. He doesn't believe me. What is...

View more questions Search