Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RazorBlade Kiss Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Hellp! I Need Hellp With My Dreams Can any one hellp me?
    Kay I really neeed help with theses dreams I keep having every nigh about the perfect guy this is the dream I had last night about him... Last Night I HAd A Dream About the Perfect guy AGAIN but this time I set him up with my friend and their date was in this back yard and my cuzin Willam and me walked through this forest that was all muddy and we were walking for like an hour or so and then I realized I love that perfect guy and I ran back to the back yard it took like an hour and then he came out of the back yard and I hugged him and told him I wanted to with him and he said we can be the perfect cupule or you can just leave and I hugged him and wisperd in his "the Perfect Cupule" then I woke up.. these Dreams about this guy won't stop and it`s the same guy and he`s either has a girlfriend and leaves her for me or has a date and it ends up being a bad date... I need to know what this means some one HELP ME!! I need to know if this guy is real or if I'm going to met him or something. Some one help me.:confused:
    RazorBlade Kiss Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 02:02 PM
    Anyone Help Me!
    Hypatia Posts: 163, Reputation: 27

Jan 30, 2007, 09:13 PM
    Most dreams are just that, dreams. They often feel real, seem real, but are usually only manifestations of your desires that carry over into your dreams. If I were you I would focus less on the dream and more on the fact that you desire this dream guy so deeply that it is carrying over into your dreams. Sometimes you have to stop looking for something to come. Many books have been written on dreams and from the ones I have read, most say different things. I would just enjoy your dreams and open your heart to the experience of true love. He will find you when you are ready for him.

Hypatia Muse
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2007, 11:11 AM
    I do this for fun so don't take it too seriously.

Dreams are messages from you to you. My personal take on this is that there is someone in your life right now who is being drawn to you, perhaps you already know him but haven't thought of him in that way. Saying he is the perfect guy could be a way of saying that there is more to him than you realise. The thing is not to see too much into it. It could simply mean that there is a nice guy out there who is interested in you but as of yet you haven't thought to give him the time of day. Other girls in the picture is quite simply your subconscious pointing out that if you don't make a move soon someone else will.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know about DREAMS? [ 5 Answers ]

I didn't know what to post this under, so I hope I posted it under the most appropriate subject. Normally I wouldn't ask a question like this (due to having a lot of crazy dreams that I'm OK with) Last night I had a dream that I woke up in my pajamas, that a monstrous poisonous dark colored...

Dreams [ 6 Answers ]

I know that some people may not believe that a dream has any importance. For a lot of dreams maybe they do not. I do believe that possibility that every dream we have has some kind of meaning, whether it is trying to work out our daily troubles to actually letting us know of the future. Since...

Dreams [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Two years ago this month (November) I had a very close friend to die suddenly from a heart defect that she new nothing about. She left behind two small children and a husband. I often have dreams of her, and it is my understanding that when a loved one has passed on,that they will come to...

More right with premonitions/dreams [ 1 Answers ]

It's scary how the older I get the more my premonitions/dreams occur. How do I learn to work with this gift and understand it at the same time?

Dreams [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal for pups to dream, cry out, and have her eyes wide open like she's scared? She's 9 weeks old and often "runs" in her sleep and makes noises, which is normal, she "sucks" as if she's nursing, which I also know is normal, but a couple of times it's as if she's afraid of something,...

View more questions Search