Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    piyashiii Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2011, 12:25 AM
    My height is near about 4.7,How can I increase my height?
    Hi I am Piyashi Bhattacharjee,my height is very small.. its near about 4.7... my age is 20.I am good looking but due to my height I feel very embarrassed.I don't know what to do.. *** help me.. I want to increase my height.*** help me
    piyashiii Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2011, 12:32 AM
    My height is near about 4.7,How can I increase my height?
    Please help me
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 12, 2011, 12:37 AM
    NOT possible..
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 12, 2011, 12:44 AM
    How old are you, and are you male or female?
    You can't increase your height without expensive, painful extension of the legs. Quite a bit of this is being done in China, but DON'T do it.
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Jul 22, 2011, 04:19 AM

I've post this answer to a likewise question:

My stephbrother has a daughter and she was too short for her age, she got hormones and has grown to a normal height for her age. Im not sure if this only works for children... ask your doctor. In china/japan people go to be stretched but only for a few centimetre, they also do bone operations.

You are 20 years so its still possible for you to grow.
    When I was 25 I seem to have grown 6 centimetre after 5 years. It seems that women have more time to grow in height than men.

Personally Im not in to hormones or operations I think accept yourself the way you are, personality has nothing to do with height.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Increase In Height [ 9 Answers ]

I'm in an urgent need of the answer of the question whether height can be increased with the help of drugs or exercises.Is It Possible Or Not. Thanks

How to increase height [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, My age is 28 years and height is 5.7". I want to increase my height. What should I suppose to do? Please suggest. Regards, Atulghz_fine

How to increase my height [ 5 Answers ]

I am a boy of 26 years. My weight is 60 Kg and my height is just 5.3Ft. I feel very embarrassed and this is depriving me off many chances... please give me suggetion immediatlely. I want 3" to 4" inches increase my height anyhow. Please solve my problem...

How can I increase my height [ 5 Answers ]

How can I increase my height ?

Height increase [ 1 Answers ]

Hello sir, I'm subhash and I'm 22 right now . My height is 5'6" sir i want to make it has 5'8" help me what I have to do to increase my height moreover I went to gym for 1year does it will have any impact on my height increase tell me. What exercises I have to do shall I go for yoko...

View more questions Search