Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silvabbcake Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2011, 09:49 PM
    Violation of probation? Transfer probation?
    Okay so my husband is on probation cause he owes 7,000 for a dui accident he had last year. He will be off probation as soon as he finishes paying but he has had some problems for the last 3-4 months. He relapsed on drugs and was basically in the streets this whole time and hasn't checked in to probation since then (3-4 months) and hasn't made his payment cause he lost his job ever since as well. He's in the process of checking into detox but he's scared of going to probation cause he might get locked up for violation. Is he in risk of getting put in jail? What can he do to get this situation back on track? Also, we're wanting to move out of state to get away from his bad crowd and start fresh, will he be able to?

Check out some similar questions!

Violation of probation- didn't pee but signed failed for hydrocodone to probation [ 10 Answers ]

misdemeanor probation violation one was dismissed I was released 6/10 /10 I violated for a random drug screen by admitting I wouldn't pass probby didn't make me pee but had to sign waiver, he felt bad I was falling apart I'm on felony agg. Battery charges brought to simple battery on probation for...

Probation violation on a felony. More probation or actual jail time? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister in law was on probation for fraudulent use of i.d. (felony in TX). She was just arrest for theft ($50-$500) in another town and served about a week in jail there. She was then extradited back home because she violated her probation. She is currently being held on NO BOND with charges of...

Violation of probation, but not convicted until probation is supposed to be expunged [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently on probation for paraphilnalia charges and my one year is over and this is to be expunged on jan 5, 2010. I recently have been charged with theft hoewever, and I probably will not have a hearing and get convicted for this until after jan 5th. So techniqually I will have been expunged...

Violation of traffic Probation while on unsupervised crimal probation [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was sentenced 3 yrs unsupervised probation for 2nd degree assault. He already had a case pending for traffic. He hit a car bumper. Was sentenced to supervised probation and to pay fines for damages of 1,000 dollars. We haven't paid the fine yet, we will at tax time we just haven't had...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.