Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sydney jade Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2011, 02:55 PM
    Sentences for different crimes
    My partner got sentce for 2 years a month ago but before he got sentce he was on cerfue for 3 months should he get this taken of his sentce.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 11, 2011, 03:00 PM
    We don't even know what country you are in, much less why he is in prison. There's no way to know what will happen when he is released. If he's released on probation, he may have to follow all sorts of rules, and you won't know until then.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 11, 2011, 03:41 PM

First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

If the sentences are for unrelated violations, then its up to the judge to combine them. May or may not happen.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2011, 05:31 PM

Hello s:

Curfew is NOT jail time and he won't get credit for it.

Exocn
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 13, 2011, 07:03 PM

He will have to deal with that, when he nears release. His attorney could attempt to make arrangements to have those dropped due to his sentence

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I marry him just so I can see him in prison? [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend is going to prison for over a year and the only way I can see him is if I marry him and become his wife. I don't love him but I don't want to not be able to see him either. He says that he loves me and that it'll make the prison experience easier if he can see me occasionally. Plus, he...

My prison [ 3 Answers ]

I've been a recluse for years and have lost my drive for everything.I don't know what to do.I'd rather die than face the world-- Im insane over this and could use any advice

Prison [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, quick question: Is prison a good idea?

View more questions Search