Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystal1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2003, 07:44 AM
    Cell phone overseas
    I travel to China every few weeks. I am getting killed on
    Roaming. Its like 2.60 per incomming and outgoing call!
    There must be some way to get around this.

Any ideas?
    Tyesmoon Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Jan 28, 2004, 07:28 PM
    Re: cell phone overseas
    First of all who is your current wireless carrier? Second, what type of system do the carriers in China use? I believe they use CDMA, the same as Verizon Wireless and Sprint. Also, have you considered 2 separate phones, one for use in each country? Tell me more, and I will try to get you answers. I work in the cell phone industry, and also have a brother who lives in China, so I may be able to get you a better solution. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Don't Want A New Cell Phone! [ 2 Answers ]

:mad: Hi, A couple of years ago I purchaes a flip phone from ATT Wireless-about a year ago CellularOne took over. I chose the pay-as-you-go service. Last month, I was more or less informed by CellularOne that I needed to sign up for a new pay-as-you-go plan & purchase a new phone. I don't...

Already own cell phone? [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone direct me or inform me?I previously had a contract with a company who provided cell phone service(ALLTELL) The contract has been Up(1year) 9th of Jan 2005.Iwould like to use my exsisting phone(Motorola) And sign on with a new company.Most PCS will not do this,you have to use Their...

Cell phone gps [ 2 Answers ]

Ive Been Told Most New Cell Phones Have Gps. Is This True? If So How Accurate Is The Location And Can I Track This With Only Having The Cell Number. Does The Phone Have To Be Currently In Service?

Cell phone bill [ 7 Answers ]

Is there anyway to get a cell phone bill over the internet?

View more questions Search