Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetsugar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2011, 12:36 PM
    Please help how do I get my boyfriend to be more affectionate?
    OK so I have been with my boyfriend for six months, he's not all that affectiate. When we first got together he was, and it was great, but now he's not as much. I no he loves me and I love him. But I just don't no what to do. I can be vey shy and I'm not really that confident so I struggle to feel like I can show it to him affection, and I'm scared that if I do I will get rejected.
    kay1995 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Aug 8, 2011, 07:12 AM
    Find out what tweeks his interests, gets his hormones running and what he enjoys, if you show that you care, generally his emotions, if he loves you, will mimick yours, but try not to be too mushy, just enough to show u care
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2011, 09:00 PM
    Well you can't force him into being affectionate. People show their love for people in different ways. In what ways was he affectionate before that he isn't now?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend not so affectionate [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Thanks for taking the time to read this. I started dating a guy, after breaking up with my boyfriend of 2 years (because he was too nice to me, it's sad, I don't know why it works like that) Unfortunately, I'm not use to not being showered with affection now. I know the...

How do I get my boyfriend to be more affectionate? [ 18 Answers ]

We've been dating for almost 6 months now; in the beginning of the relationship he would kiss me a lot more and that would make me happy (but that was only for the first couple months) Sometimes it feels like we're only friends.. he 'almost always' gives me a quick kiss when we're saying goodnight,...

Not affectionate boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship for six months now. My boyfriend was very affectionate for the first month or so. He asked me to start staying with him more frequently, and I basically moved in after one month. We live together happily, he takes very good care of me, but he is not affectionate at...

How to get your boyfriend to be more affectionate [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and me have been going out for about a month and a half, Im 1 year older, he kisses me and gives me plenty of hugs, but the only thing is that he won't hold my hand till someone tells him to or I hold his, and he's said once that he likes holding my hand. Hes just not very touchy you...

What do I do with a non affectionate boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

I have lived with my boyfriend for over a year and 2 months after we lived together, he stopped being affectionate. I get a morning peck on the mouth and hug when he leaves for work but there is no affection initiated on his part. He thinks I am hot looking and calls me sexy all the time but that's...

View more questions Search