Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woiwod Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2011, 11:57 AM
    Kitchen aid oven won't come on F-4 code!
    The oven (model ykers507ew1) was showing the meat probe light and the oven would not come on. I tried unplugging and replugging, the meat probe light no longer showing, but oven seems to start OK for about 10 seconds then quits, F-4 code right back. I gambled on a new temp sensor and it still does not work. Also notice a couple of big clicks when plugged back in, maybe the self-clean lock, probably normal? Any ideas? Thanks, Mark

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen Aid Dishwasher blinking lights [ 18 Answers ]

I currently have a Kitchen Aid Dishwasher with the rinse only cancel lights blinking with no responses from the touch panel. What I did was recycle the power, tried to put it in diagnostic and no thing happened. Need some help?

Kitchen aid refrigerator will not get cold [ 0 Answers ]

Niether side gets cold compresser kicks in out fan is working coils are clean what else could be problem

Noisy kitchen aid dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

My elderly father-in-law has a very old Kitchen Aid dishwasher that has been used almost daily for over 25 years. It has started making a noice in the motor area, perhaps like worn bearings. This model has replaceable wooden door panels and the newer models don't accommodate the same size panels...

Kitchen aid dishwasher trouble [ 0 Answers ]

My Kitchen aid dishwasher (which has been horrible from day 1) does not clean the top rack. I can not get the arm under the rack to spin. I have taken it apart and flush it out and it seems to be clean. It connects into the feed tube fine, any help would be great Thanks shulta44

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.