Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2011, 10:35 AM
    Laundry question
    I bought a denim (jean) jacket for my husband. I've been trying to soften it and so far I've washed (and dried) it repeatedly, washed it in salt, washed it in vinegar, washed it in ammonia, washed it in fabric detergent.

Short of beating it with rocks does anyone have any ideas?

It could still stand up by itself.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2011, 11:02 AM

Have you tried fabric softener with no soap soaking?
    Maybe you can try to loosen the fibers by twisteing it. Kind of like you are wringing it out when it is damp. Hubby can grab one end and you the other.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

What is money laundering? [ 4 Answers ]

Please explain what money laundering means. Lou Lou

Laundry Drain question... [ 6 Answers ]

Hey Guys: This question is concerning the vertical drain that the washer waster water hose is attached to. UPC states that this length of drain pipe has to be between 18-42" in length before you connect it to a trap. Is this length developed length or pure vertical length? I ask because based...

Kitchen/Laundry venting question [ 3 Answers ]

My kitchen sink and washer (in the basement) sewer drains connect in a closed system to a sewer pipe 50 feet away from the main stack (I think it is a second sewer line because it doesn't seem to enter the main stack). It is not vented and the kitchen sink bubbles and gurgles when the washer...

Smelly laundry [ 2 Answers ]

I wash my clothes with laundry soap and that new fabreese order remover.. and my clothes still have a order to them.. my towels have a order to.what do I do about this.

View more questions Search