Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maggie580829 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2011, 08:23 AM
    How can I marketing different travel agency overseas?
    Please kindly tell me what I can do let overseas travel agency trust on me and start over business with them ? I come from China, I need to improve the Africa Safari travel tourist that route line, let people interest on it, but I didn't know how to start let them know and more interest on it, I need make business large not just in China, so I need travel agencies and companies trust me through e mail, even more want cooperation , please help me, thank you really!

Check out some similar questions!

Can you travel overseas on unsupervised probation? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I'm just wondering about traveling overseas on unsupervised probation. I went to my lawyer and he portrayed it like it wasn't any problem, but it might be with the foreign government if I want to get a work visa, depending on the country. Well, I wanted to get off it early and paid him...

Is there a travel agency in the uk called vlex world travcel agency [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there. Can you tell me, if thers a company in th euk called, vlex world travel agency, thanks danny.

How to write a travel agency marketing letter to the overseas countries. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I would like to know how to write a Travel Agency Marketing letter to the overseas countries. Many thanks & a quick reply is very much appreciated.:)

Can convicted felon travel overseas? [ 2 Answers ]

I was convicted of felony for -sales and transportation of marijuana-in United States and deported to Mexico. Can I travel overseas to Europe and South America?:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.