Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    credence Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2011, 12:13 AM
    Intermittent yellow flashing light at rear of computer tower?
    My computer works, except for the sound/speakers and I'm unable to reinstall printer. The yellow light at the rear of tower blinks intermittently as well.
    darkvision Posts: 232, Reputation: 15

Jul 11, 2011, 12:09 PM
    The yellow light is probably simply your NIC card transmitting data, and is not to be worried about. As for your driver issues you need to simply look up your PC model(if prebuilt) ex dell optiplex(model number) etc on the manufactures website and select the needed drivers(in this case sound card) and download and install. Same for your printer. Ex hp laserjet xxxx which can be found on the manufacture of your printers website.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer monitor want come on and power light is yellow want stay green. [ 1 Answers ]

What makes the monitor not power up, and the power light turn yellow.

Monitor and computer flashing yellow light [ 4 Answers ]

My monitor and computer stays in power save mode and I'm stuck at what to do. I've tried shutting the entire system down by turning off everything. It then comes back on green (the monitor) but the computer light remains yellow (flashing). Can someone advise me on what to do PLEASE!!

Flashing Display and intermittent radio shut off? [ 2 Answers ]

I have the strangest situation with my 2005 Chrysler Sebring Sedan. On the last two days of our vacation, I first noticed that the digital display at the bottom of the speedometer where you have the P R N D 3 L and the mileage just below that, started to flicker. At first, it was just a...

Yellow light on my start stop button on computer [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: Can anyone help me my computer (dell) has a yellow light (clicking noise) on it where the start stop button is on my computer does anyone know how to fix this so the computer will work... HELP:mad: :mad: :confused:

Light on tower blinking yellow light [ 1 Answers ]

My power light on my tower is blinking yellow

View more questions Search