Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jul 10, 2011, 09:53 PM
    burning tears
    OK, I thought about putting this in vision, but it doesn't actually effect my vision, just my eyes. My vision is just as crappy as ever ^_^

every time I cry, or even just when my eyes water, it burns. Like getting vinegar or lemon juice in my eyes (there are stories associated with both examples). It's been that way since I can remember.

I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas why. It's more annoying than anything (especially when my eyes water because something gets in them and then it burns, too).

also, might it have anything to do with the fact that contacts never lasted as long as they should have because they seemed to almost dissolve a little over time?

Check out some similar questions!

How to stop my tears? [ 14 Answers ]

I really need to know why can't I be healed? It has been long time since he told me things between us is over and I experienced every step in the grief but still can't have normal life Why after I feel like I overed him the pain come back and it is back more powerful and I miss him like hill......

Looking for a song : Because of you I have tears in my eyes [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a song that goes like this: Because of you I have tears in my eyes... my heart belongs toy you... It's not Kelly Clarkson's song!! I need to find it plsss!! Her voice sounds like a little girl!! Please help!!

Trail of Tears [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, New to this but I think that I might get some help from this. Long story but I met my wife about 10 years ago and got married about 3 years ag after a long time apart. I was in the Marines and she was at a great career. She agreed to marry me an told me that she would be an expensive...

Trail of Tears [ 1 Answers ]

I have just finished ready "Thirteen Moons" and got interested in the Trail of Tears, (Cherokee removal program). I wanted to read more about it. I think Amazon has over 6000 titles of that subject. Can any recommend a definitive book about the Trail of Tears? Non-fiction would be preferred....

Tears [ 14 Answers ]

:mad: I found this on a web sight... I wish I could save all the tears you made me cry... So I could Drown you in them... :mad: I know that's evil but today is how I'm feeling about him today. I guessthis is part of the healing... getting angry. Thanks to you all for helping me see the light...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.