Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    belladonna Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 11:23 AM
    Movie from the 90's
    I don't know who is in this movie but there are two little boys in it and bad stuff keeps happening. Like people getting killed. Its kind of like the movie "The Good Son" but its not that. In the end the mother figures out that there has been a man living in their attic and making it look like her son is the one who killed these people! PLEASE HELP ME to figure out, I have been trying to figure this out for almost a year now. Thanks!
    StreetCrab Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 09:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by belladonna
    I dont know who is in this movie but there are two little boys in it and bad stuff keeps happening. Like people getting killed. Its kind of like the movie "The Good Son" but its not that. In the end the mother figures out that there has been a man living in their attic and making it look like her son is the one who killed these people!! PLEASE HELP ME to figure out, I have been trying to figure this out for almost a year now. Thanks!!
    Does Nick Nolte play the man in the attic?

Jan 31, 2007, 02:37 PM
    Yes I think he does! Thank you I will look that up!

Jan 31, 2007, 02:43 PM
    I looked at his movies and it doesn't look like it was him. The guy in this movie has a small part. He isn't in the whole movie just at the end when they figure out who is killing or talking to this boy to make him kill his mom I think. This guy lives in this families attic. I think it's the kids real dad.

Jan 31, 2007, 04:32 PM
    Oh well was worth a try. I know Nick Nolte was in that particular film all the way through so looks like it wasn't that.
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Jan 31, 2007, 09:24 PM
    Relative Fear

Feb 1, 2007, 08:35 AM
    Thanks so much! I haven't been able to figure this out for a year now!
    IamTraC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 03:05 PM
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097503/ Hider in the House!! Its Gary Busey.

Aug 8, 2012, 03:13 PM
    That's the one I was thinking of, got Gary Busey mixed up with Nick Nolte lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80-90's Movie title - HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: There was this movie that my sister and I saw when I was in grade school, around 90-92... It was on TV. It was about these two high school nerds (boy and girl) who are hated by their classmates and are treated horribly. Well they had a plot to change...

Trying to figure out a movie from the 90's! [ 2 Answers ]

It was around the 90's and I was at home and started to watch this movie on TV. I asked my dad about it and he says he remembers the movie but can't think of the name.. Its about a blonde girl with a red nightgown or white I cannot remember and she is in an apartment and she is alone I think....

90's movie [ 8 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a 90's movie that has the line, "what's my girlfriend doing in your five?" The one guy is showing his friend the cell phone listing on his friend's phone and guy #1's girlfriend is in the top five listings. Then there is conversation about giving this girl a foot...

90's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know a 90's movie title that refers to someone breaking the first rule of friends regarding their girlfriends. The first rule is massaging her feet. The song Secret Lover is also referred to.

View more questions Search