Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mitch0001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2011, 07:43 PM
    What's that movie called?
    There's a movie which begins with a fit athletic looking woman in some kind of medical or medical research facility, she wakes up and there's no one around and when she tries to find her way out, she is presented with a number of deathly challenges like a room with all these lasers flying around she has to jump through and a guillotine type contraption which is activated by sensors on the walls and floors. She eventually gets killed and then the camera pans to outside the facility where a whole lot of bodies are in a pit or something that look exactly like her.
    So the general idea is that they are creating clones in a bid to find the best one to get them to go out into the city and be like the ultimate person to fight some kind of evil or some kind of disease that is killing everyone?
    Does this ring a bell for anyone? For the life of me can't remember what the movie is called. I think it is relatively recent? Like the last 5yrs or something?
    Thanks so much
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2011, 11:04 PM

I believe it is from one of the Resident Evil movies. Maybe the third installment?
    BK201 Posts: 338, Reputation: 150

Jul 9, 2011, 11:49 PM

Yup, Resident evil 3
    YouTube - ‪resident evil 3 extinction movie trailer‬‏

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the movie called called? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about a family that move to a new house that used to be owned by a man i think his name was dayle but i can't remember. 'Dayle' was in jail, im not sure what it was for but i think he was a murderer. When the family move into the house he gets out of jail and i think...

What is this movie called? [ 2 Answers ]

Its about a man who lives for centuries and won't die unless this head is cut off. I watched it when I was little. I guess the movie was made in late 80s or in the early 90s.

What's the movie called? [ 2 Answers ]

The movie is about two brothers who plan a fake reality show. A group of young people volunteers and they are going to stay in a house with microphones and cameras installed. They think that they are going to win money. But it turns out that in the games they are playing only one will survive, and...

What is this movie called [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I don't know what this movie is called!! Its were like these college kids are on an island for summer vacation and its really funny. Then during it there is a killer and its really good! I know its not a lot of info but if you can help me it keeps buggin me!! :confused:

View more questions Search