Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bubbles233 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2011, 06:08 PM
    Why won't he text mee??
    Me and this guy have been taking for about a week. Last weekend, I talked to him ALL weekend... Into the wee hours of the morning. Then he doesn't text me for three days because he was mad I lied about my age.
    Then he texts me yesterday and says we are together and all this stuff.
    But he hasn't texted me today.

Am I over thinking it or what? I don't know. Also, I'm scared to text him first because I don't want to be too pushy.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2011, 06:05 AM

How old are you?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 10, 2011, 06:40 AM

I agree with amicon that ages would be a good place to start long with why did you lie about your age?

Normally, I would say that you are expecting too much and he might be busy. However, since there are age concerns and lying involved, more background would be very helpful to get a better idea of what advice you need.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2011, 07:13 PM
    There could be any number of reasons he hasn't texted you. Maybe his phone died. Maybe he left it somewhere. Who knows? I do agree with Cat though. More information would be helpful.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 1, 2011, 08:55 PM

Sounds to me like he's being a responsible adult. He doesn't want to get caught up with a minor and risk getting in trouble.

Leave him alone. He's too old for you, and he knows it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kind of screwed myself into a situation please please help mee [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I have a bit of an issue that I've screwed myself into that I'm not sure how to get out of OK so its kind of hard to explain but I'm dating this guy that is in my group of friends and I guess you could say that when ever I'm dating him I don't want to be dating him and then when I'm not I...

View more questions Search