Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sparticus97 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2011, 05:46 PM
    Wild Flower is perplexing!
    Found flower on side of highway. Google didn't return any hits on it. I am sure there are experts here that can ID it. I have additional pictures, if necessary. Thanks.
    Attached Images

Lyra123 Posts: 184, Reputation: 42

Jul 9, 2011, 06:51 PM

It looks like a Burdock or Thistle plant

I grew up around them and always called them Jagger Flowers
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 9, 2011, 08:42 PM

Canadian Thistle plant by my view Google Image Result for http://nmshtd.state.nm.us/upload/images/Vegetation_Management/images/noxious_weeds/canada_thistle_250w.jpg
    gnahcd Posts: 215, Reputation: 39

Aug 23, 2011, 10:40 PM
    It is a teasel, probably Fuller's teasel, Dipsacus fullonum.
    http://plants.usda.gov/java/profile?symbol=DIFU2

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A semi circular flower bed has perimeter 72cm. What is area of flower bed pia is 3.1 [ 1 Answers ]

What is rule regarding conversion of Diameter from cm to km

Wild Purple Flower ID [ 15 Answers ]

There are numerous flowers with multiple stems growing 6 or more feet tall in our yard and adjacent field. There are literally beautiful. Can't ID them with Google. No doubt the experts here will know what these beauties are. Thanks.

Perplexing daughter-in-law [ 2 Answers ]

How can I help to nurture a warm and comfortable relationship with my daughter-in-law who is so different culturally. I also find that I am considered "old" in her eyes and have completely different values and habits than this young woman. Add to that, the sensitive issue of her being married to my...

Perplexing hallway leak [ 7 Answers ]

I live in a one-story ranch with the laundry hookups in the bathroom adjacent to the main hallway. On the opposite side of the hallway there is dampness in the carpet. This has been going on for some time and I'd like to have the carpet in the entire house replaced but not until I repair whatever...

View more questions Search