Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gwop Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Jul 9, 2011, 03:05 PM
    A judgement debtor false accusations to get me deported
    Ever since I took this person who suffers from Bipolar Disorder to Court for refusing to repay a $5500 loan, he has been threatening and actively defaming my character to get me deported back to Italy so he won't have to deal with me or the loan anymore.

I gathered several of his emails/text messages, which in essence state, "Do you realize a could make two Phone calls and you would be arrested in a matter of hours? No loan to pay back no more threats or harassing," or "i look forward to having you deported and your poor wife put in jail and fined. . .and that is my goal. And i must say i am energized and excited to see it through."

My conditional permanent residency ends on January 26, 2012. However, my wife and I separated about 18 months after our marriage when she found out she was pregnant with someone else' child.

In the mean time, the debtor has been sending anonymous letters and placing phone calls to every Authority he could come up with, including the DEA and ICE saying that my marriage is a fraud, and that I am here doing illicit trafficking of drugs and weapons. I have been investigated by the DEA and now Homeland Security is asking to meet with me to decide "what to do with me."

I know I need to hire a Lawyer, but at this point I don't even know if they should practice Immigration or Criminal law. I contacted two immigration lawyers who've told me, "You need a Criminal Lawyer" and the Criminal Lawyer says, "they're investigating you for marriage fraud and I wouldn't be able to help you with that."

I have gathered a bunch of files showing that the guy has been threatening me to do this for the last three years. Last email I got from him on June 7 states, "Has the INS contacted you or do I need to make a couple more phone calls? Ok I will contact them again to make sure they are investigating your fraudulent marriage.".. . I have also posted the $50,000 liens he has on his name from the IRS, and other Civil Court cases against him that he got disposed because he is on disability. Should I show the Immigration Officer all these files to make him question the validity of his sources? Or is he going to turn them around and use them against me? I'm so lost right now.. . any advice or suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

False and damaging accusations [ 11 Answers ]

My next door neighbor has a contractor that has been a problem for a long time. My husband and I have complained about his constant disregard for City Ordinances (working late, blocking the street, illegal parking, leaving construction materials on our property), so he has become very nasty to both...

How to handle false accusations? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi. I am new here. I like this site so far. My name is actlikemywife because that is my husbands saying as I act inappropriately according to him. I do love him, but never can fix him. Here's why: I have tried everything from reassurance to hysteria to counselling to separation to...

Evidentiary hearing for false accusations [ 11 Answers ]

Hello. I am trying to move to another state with my duaghter, new husband, and new son. My daughters father is trying to prevent that by making false accusations as to her care while living with me. She is 8, and has lived strictly with me since she was 2. Only a day before the hearing he...

Major False Accusations - Slander Lawsuit [ 12 Answers ]

My friend was fired from his place of employment; The supervisor had accused him of swearing at him, and was suspended for 3 days. When he called the employer after the suspension, he was denied his job and was never told he was fired, merely he couldn't work at the location. 2 months later,...

Suing for false accusations from a competitor? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I run several websites, and recently, one of my competitors made some bluntly false accusations against me. He claimed that I start threads on a public forum to "steal" the replies to put up on my blog. These claims are completely baseless, and nothing on my blog is something other than...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.