Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Inaru Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 9, 2011, 04:54 AM
    DSi shuts off by itself randomly
    I think the title of this question says it all. My DSi likes to turn off out of nowhere and sometimes the top screen turns off, but the bottom is still on. I figured out that turning up the brightness turns the top screen back on when it does that. Any ideas why?
    Answerman333333 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 09:33 PM
    Well it probably won't be the battery by "sometimes the top screen turns off but the bottom screen says on". I say you need to have it repaired sorry. =(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PC shuts down randomly [ 17 Answers ]

This started happening this morning, I recall watching videos on YouTube. It shut down without warning, and I was not able to turn it back on-- the 'on' button was flashing yellow. I turned off the powerstrip and then was able to turn it back on. Though it shut down again soon afterwards. I...

Randomly bleeding? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I have a question about two bleedings in between periods.. just looking for some advice or insight until I see the doctor! I'm 19 years old, my boyfriend is 24, I'm on birth control (ortho-cyclein I don't know off the top of my head the dosage, I'm taking the generic though,...

Nordyne heater shuts off randomly [ 1 Answers ]

I've had someone look at my furnace, there stumped. It's a nordyne furnace, only a few years old, works great except at random times it just shuts off, usually in the middle of the night. It comes back on by just turning the thermostat off and then back on or opening the door on the front of the...

My computer randomly stands by and then shuts off after 3 times [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know what to do, My computer tells me I have critical system error but I don't know how to fix it and I don't know what to do nor have the money to seek a solution... any suggestions?

PC Randomly Shuts Down... [ 22 Answers ]

Components: Thermaltake Shark Aluminium Full Tower Asus A8N-E nForce4 Ultra (Socket 939) PCI-Express Motherboard Corsair 2GB DDR TwinX (2x1GB) XFX GeForce 7800GT Extreme Edition 256MB GDDR3 VIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 10 NCQ 300GB 6V300F0 SATA-II 16MB Cache...

View more questions Search