Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danspeed77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2011, 12:16 PM
    Can you travel overseas on unsupervised probation?
    Hey, I'm just wondering about traveling overseas on unsupervised probation. I went to my lawyer and he portrayed it like it wasn't any problem, but it might be with the foreign government if I want to get a work visa, depending on the country. Well, I wanted to get off it early and paid him $500.00, to help me get off it 9 months early. I might go back and just get a refund, not sure yet, thanks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 8, 2011, 12:19 PM

Well doubt you can get a refund, after you hired him, but

You will have to get permission from the court and the probation department to travel over seas.

Next depending on why you are on probation, getting a visa to enter some nations, and to esp work in some nations will be harder with a criminal record.

If he can make it happen for 500 dollars ( very very cheap price) count it money well spent
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jul 8, 2011, 12:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by danspeed77 View Post
    ... I might go back and just get a refund, not sure yet, thanks.
    You're welcome. :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a motion to change supervised probation to unsupervised probation [ 6 Answers ]

How do I wirte a motion to get supervised probation changed to unsupervised probation

Violation of traffic Probation while on unsupervised crimal probation [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was sentenced 3 yrs unsupervised probation for 2nd degree assault. He already had a case pending for traffic. He hit a car bumper. Was sentenced to supervised probation and to pay fines for damages of 1,000 dollars. We haven't paid the fine yet, we will at tax time we just haven't had...

Unsupervised probation [ 1 Answers ]

My son went away to college and transferred his probation; his probation officer visited his dorm on a regular schedule. When he transferred schools over a year ago his new probation officer has never come to his house and therefore has not drug tested him all this time. Are there laws protecting...

Unsupervised probation travel restrictions? [ 2 Answers ]

I Have Unsupervised probation for a year, and I was Wondering if I was Restricted from leaving the country?

Unsupervised probation [ 1 Answers ]

I am on unsupervised probation in the state of Indiana but I am going to college in Idaho. I have paid all my fines and attended the alcohol classes on time and with no problems. I have one month left on my year long probation but 5 months ago I got pulled over for invalid license. I called the...

View more questions Search