Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lmikos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2011, 11:01 AM
    Gen ask $white rotary sew mach motor no 475932 pat 11-8-27 orig cab hd painted &parts
    I have a white rotary sewing machine in orignal cabinet completely hand painted with A LOT of parts in drawers inside cabinet. Was wondering average asking price for this. Can't find this exact one anywhere online yet but am novice at that. All other cabinets are not
    Like this completely square one with 2 drawers on inside of door not outside

Check out some similar questions!

I have a White Rotary Sew Mach, ser # 35x6337 and looking for date of Mfr and mdl [ 0 Answers ]

Is here a site that I can look up that info by ser no for date and mdl no of a White Rotary?

White Rotary [ 2 Answers ]

I have an a white rotary electric sewing machine - the only thing I have is the book 'book no.12' does that tell you anything I need to know what year it is - thanks

Can anyone give me some info. On a white rotary sewing mach? Model 464970, FR5060201 [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone give me the year & the style cabinet for Mo.# 464970 ? Thank you for your time and any info. You can give me. Judy

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.