Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4gliddens Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2011, 07:09 PM
    Nematode worms in the bathroom shower?
    Why would I be finding nematodes in my shower? While I was showering on three separate occasions I have found what I think is a nematode worm in the shower. The first two times the worm was wriggling on the seat bench and the latest time I found the worm in the middle of the shower floor (not too close to the drain). The worms have all been about 2 inches long and pinkish brown. They have the typical nematode shape and they wriggle around quickly. There are some cracks in the tile grout in this shower and we are always battling mold and mildew. Could the worms have come from one of the cracks in the wall or along the floor? Please tell me that there is no way a worm like this could come from me... please. Thanks for your speedy reply!

Check out some similar questions!

Wet stain on bathroom shower ceiling only when shower is on [ 2 Answers ]

If you can only see the wet area/stain when the shower is on, does that mean it is an old stain bleeding through?

Pink worms in shower [ 8 Answers ]

I found a pink worm in my shower about 2 weeks ago and yesterday I found 3! My shower is in a corner and the worms are found in the place which mainly acumulates water and has a little black mold. How can I get rid of the worms? Cause they're freaking me out!

The worms turn, but that [ 6 Answers ]

“As Super Tuesday looms - and the possibility that McCain could all but wrap up the nomination - the chattering conservative class is in an uproar. Talk show host Rush Limbaugh has warned that McCain as standard-bearer would destroy the Republican Party. Author and pundit Ann Coulter, in...

Web worms (bag worms) everywhere [ 3 Answers ]

My neighbor's tree is full of web worms, I think they are also called bag worms. These fuzzy little worms, they're caterpillars really, drop onto my deck and are eating everything in sight. They don't make the web-like encasements, but they are killing my potted plants; mandevilla, vinca, mint,...

Bathroom shower [ 2 Answers ]

My question is the bath room up stairs shower or tub the water will only get to approx, 100 degrees if I move the lever it gets cold and some times the water goes from warm to cold. It's a Symmons Temptrol valve about six years old and I have replaced the stem already.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search