Ask
    bobbement Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2011, 11:41 AM
    What kind of paint should I use to paint a shower
    What type of paint would you use to paint a shower
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 7, 2011, 03:32 PM

What is the wall surface? Rustoleum makes a great tub and tile paint but the fumes are terrible. RustOleum.com
    bobbement Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2011, 05:38 PM
    Comment on ballengerb1's post
    Thank you for your answer ,it will be applied over duroc
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 7, 2011, 05:41 PM

I am afraid no paint will look good on Duroc, its too textured. If you try to paint duroc you will never be able to tile later down the road.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any reason to paint the ceiling with paint when the white primer looks good? [ 4 Answers ]

I just finished putting up new drywall and sprayed a white primer on the ceiling - 2 coats. The ceiling looks good and I'm trying to decide if I really need to paint the ceiling now or can I just leave the primer as it is?

I am a girl and have to figure out what paint and how to paint my barn? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so now that I have your attention.. I have a very old existing barn with not much paint on it. Who knows when and with what type of paint was used it is so weathered. I think I can just paint over it. In its condition I would have to sand it. The paint is not flaking it is just very weathered...

Paint gloss and kind for bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

I am a day away from putting a coat of paint on my half-bathroom walls. These walls were previously wallpapered, which I removed. I prepped the walls with joint compound to smooth and put a coat of primer on them. Can someone recommend a paint for this purpose? I have used the Home Depot Behr brand...

What prep work is needed to change from oilbase paint to waterbase paint? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything I need to do to prep my kitchen from oilbase paint to water base paint ?

Best kind of wall paint? [ 3 Answers ]

Howdy, I am looking for opinions on the best kind of wall paint to buy. We are re-painting old walls and painting new walls. I am going to prime everything with a vapor barrier primer from Benjamin Moore (The only latex vapor barrier primer I could find), so that I can get a uniform base...

View more questions Search