Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    badkarma Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2003, 03:36 PM
    Frontpage 2000 Sitewide Text Changes
    I'm doing updates on a website for somebody and it has to be done in Frontpage, I haven't used this program in years.

The address has changed, and it's on each page of the site. I can do a search and replace to change part of it, but there is one line that needs to be deleted. Is there a way to do a search and delete sitewide?

Oh, and it's Frontpage 2000.

Thanks
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2003, 08:44 PM
    Have you tried to enter your text that needs to be deleted in the FIND field & then in the REPLACE field - leave that blank?

If that does not work - do you use another program that does the trick? Then you can just always go to tools - recalculate hyperlinks. That will fix anything that you might have changed with out "FP's knowledge"

Corey
    badkarma Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2003, 02:06 PM
    I did try leaving the replace with field blank, it didn't work. Turned out to not be as many as I first thought. Thanks anyway though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pdf to text [ 8 Answers ]

Are there some pdf's that won't let you copy them as text? I was trying to copy a table from http://www.icca.invensys.com/manuals/robertshaw/110-733c.pdf and couldn't copy it. I had no trouble copying a similar table from http://www.thermostatusa.com/pdf/CCREC01-Installation.pdf Once in a...

How to add this in frontpage ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm using frontpage just to build my wesite where there should be a place on one of the pages to point to some commands to make the user run a web-application (something like the hyperlink which points to a web-page but in my case it points to an application ), I've to add some...

Text color [ 1 Answers ]

I am using Windows XP and the names of my folders always were in blue. Now they are in black and I would like to know how to change the color back to blue. Thank you. Mrs. Moran

View more questions Search