Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chinabusiness Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2011, 04:36 PM
    What is the best way to transfer money to a business in China?
    Is Paypal a service that is available for US businesses to send money to a Chinese business? What are the financial requirements for this transfer? What other legal/tax/financial considerations are there in doing this? We need to transfer a relatively small amount (less than $500) for some basic data entry work that we outsourced.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the best way to transfer money to a business in China? [ 0 Answers ]

A friend of mine wants to work with a Chinese company that is helping her company with some web development work. Is Paypal a good way or do they take too much cut? Is Western Union better?

How can websites make money in China? [ 0 Answers ]

I am interested to know whether Google Adsense and other self-serve ad networks are available for website publishers to use in China and if so what resources are there that would spell this stuff out.

I got married for money to a chinese national, in china [ 4 Answers ]

I admit, this was a dumb thing to do... it happened in may 2004, and let's just say I was "not in the best state of mind". I also must mention: I ended-up returning (after having real docs signed/ceremony preformed in china), not getting paid, and after hearing from my "liaison" that I would...

Money transfer [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I've been approached by a company called Apecco about a part time home based job wich consist of receiving money and transferring it via Western Union. Is it money laundering? How can I find out more about? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.