Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdc021 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2011, 03:53 PM
    The balcones fault zone in Texas lies just to the west of the balcones excarpment?
    The balcones fault zone in Texas lies just to the west of the balcones excarpment?
    jcaron2 Posts: 986, Reputation: 204

Jul 6, 2011, 07:35 PM
    According to Wikipedia, the fault lies directly below the escarpment (which would make sense since an escarpment is often formed by a fault). The fault/escarpment form the western border of the Texas Coastal Plain.

I hope that helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weil Mclain 18yr old furnace - 1 "failed" zone of a 4 zone forced hot water system [ 0 Answers ]

I just bought a house that was built in 1993 and has a gas fired Weil Mclain furnace, forced hot water, with 4 zones - each with a Taco Zone Valve. The system also has one circulator pump. In late fall, I ran the system and all zones worked fine. When winter came and system was on 'full time', it...

I have a weil-mclain boiler. The zone valve opens but no heat in zone. What do I do? [ 1 Answers ]

Have replaced the zone valve actuator, but it doesn't seem to be fixing the problem. What else can I do?

Mother of children lies and lies some more can I use it to my advantage [ 8 Answers ]

Ever since day one she has been lying to me an I could never do anything about because I never found out the truth until way after the matter and had already became attached to her. Now in her biggest debacle she lied to me for over a year about the paternity of our daughter and would have...

2 zone oil heat, 2nd zone runs 1st zone [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We have a 2 zone oil burner. The 1st zone (upstairs) runs separately and works no problem. The 2nd zone(basment), when we try to run 2nd zone separately , it seems to run zone 1(upstairs) and the baseboard heating upstairs gets hot and heats zone 1 even thought we have the t-stat set low...

View more questions Search