Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elly93 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2011, 01:00 PM
    Sperm Effectiveness
    If man pees soon before ejaculating (cuming) does his sperm become less effective?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2011, 01:45 PM

Elly, based on your other thread you are playing with fire. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/womens...cy-585899.html I'd worry about whether you got pregnant the last time around before asking questions about the NEXT time around.

And the answer is no.

Here's some good info from the Cleveland Clinic: The Male Reproductive System

Jul 6, 2011, 01:56 PM
    I'm not really playing with fire actually. Like I said we usually use condoms. This is just a question to see if a statement my friend made is true or false. So therefore, I'm nowhere near playing with fire.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 6, 2011, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly93 View Post
    I'm not really playing with fire actually. Like I said we usually use condoms.
    And sometimes you don't. Yes, you are playing with fire, especially when you use only one form of birth control.

Jul 6, 2011, 03:02 PM
    Okay well we do besides this one time and I'm not going to get into why we didn't. But thanks for looking out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Efficiency and effectiveness [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between efficiency and effectiveness?

Plan B effectiveness . [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I have decided that I am going to get the Plan B pill today. Unfortunately I cannot get it until after school which ends at 3 and it is already my third day. Considering I have to take the first pill when I get it and the second 12 hours later this means I will be taking the second pill...

Resume Effectiveness [ 1 Answers ]

How can I make my resume more powerful and effective? Are there any resources where I can get some assistance?

Sperm tails and sperm heads [ 1 Answers ]

Why is that sperm tails are lost before the heads? Also do heads last longer than other significant proteins like p30?

View more questions Search