Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    farfellow Posts: 47, Reputation: 6

Jul 5, 2011, 11:20 PM
    What's The Best Places Eat & Visit in San Diego, CA
    I'm going to San Diego, CA this end of the month for vacation... I'm on tight budget. Aside from Seaworld and San Diego Zoo, can anyone suggest places to visit or neat places to eat for cheap?
    Blanesdsu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2011, 11:37 AM
    I have 3 suggestions.

Old town, Bolboa Park, Seaport Village.

All are areas unique to SD that you can walk around and enjoy for free. For cheap but fun restaurants I would check out the gaslamp district downtown or little Italy. Just walk the streets at night and you'll find something within your price range and style.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do with a Violent Felony? SAN DIEGO [ 1 Answers ]

My brother, who is 29 years old now has a violent felony on his record. He received it when he was 18 years old for getting in a fight with steel toed boots. He also has a drug possession felony on his record as well. Recently, he decided to get help and has been sober for 1 year. He wants to have...

San diego ca Thanksgiving vacation [ 1 Answers ]

I want to rent a house or condo, the dates can be easily changed, but around Nov 20 to 26th. I want to have a full kitchen and dining area to host Thanksgiving dinner for from 6 to 12 adults. The number of bedrooms isn't critical as guests can stay in hotels, or with us if the place were to...

San diego [ 1 Answers ]

What is the distance between studio city, ca. and san diego, ca?

View more questions Search