Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ronnie_02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2011, 06:27 PM
    Look for a song by explaining the music video?
    What music video is when a handsome black guy starts in the studio drinking with his friends and then his friends leave and he goes into a black grey and white mode and its in a piano room and starts playing the piano then it takes place in a parking lot and start singing to a crying lady then back to the piano room and then back to the parking lot then back the piano room ?
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2011, 10:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie_02 View Post
    What music video is when a handsome black guy starts off in the studio drinking with his friends and then his friends leave and he goes into a black grey and white mode and its in a piano room and starts playing the piano then it takes place in a parking lot and start singing to a crying lady then back to the piano room and then back to the parking lot then back the piano room ?
    Sounds like Tank's cover of Bonnie Raitt's "I Can't Make You Love Me"
    Tank - I Can't Make You Love Me [Official Music Video]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What song / music video was this? [ 3 Answers ]

There was a pop song a few years ago (around 2000 - 2005) which had a music video with three black guys and three black girls singing a song in a carnival, and there were hats and masks involved. Sorry but I can't remember any lyrics.

Song, music video [ 4 Answers ]

I don't remember the name of the song, but I remember that the music video was about two boys finding an bleeding fallen angel, and they take the angel with them and put it in a barn. Then someone sets the barn on fire... and then I don't remember more. What is the name of the band and the song?

Find song name by music video [ 1 Answers ]

Song about a little girl, she loses her dad when she is young and keeps picturing him. She pictures him when riding a bike walking down the aisle. I am pretty sure a female artist sings the song. It's a few years old and it is kind of country

Old Song: Can only remember music video. Song clip included. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay what I remember is that it's mostly classical there really are no lyrics to it. In the music video there is a girl with a blond afro, she's white and she's dancing with a guy in what seems to be a ball room. The whole video is just plain weird- and seems like a dream. The title of the...

View more questions Search