Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TalentAgent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2011, 02:50 PM
    How do you become a TALENT agent in Miami Florida
    How do you get your lisc in Miami Florida...

Thanks I need to know the steps taken and the forms and the cost incurred to make this happen...

Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 5, 2011, 03:10 PM

You have to become bonded and licensed. Start with Miami city hall and find out their requirements and fees. Then check with the township and county offices.

Here's the state gov. page for a state license:

DBPR Professions - Talent Agencies

Going to your local public library's reference desk and asking for help will probably get you the total list of what you have to do plus some or all of the forms you have to submit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Talent agent [ 1 Answers ]

In the state of California does a talent agent require a licence and if so where and how do you get one?

How Do I Become A Talent Agent [ 1 Answers ]

I have been managing my daughters career for 13 years she is a singer during the 13 years I have met the most horrible people liars stealers so now I want to become a true talent agent not a thief I have so many peopke that want to work with me so the question How Do I Become A Talent AGENT?

Talent Agent [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know what type of license I would need to open a talent agency in the state of Texas as well as any type of insurance I would need?:) If you also have an idea of what it might cost to start this type of business that information would be appreciated. Thank you.

How Do I become a talent agent in NJ [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking to start a side career as a talent agent. Not sure if I need to become licensed. I have a 4 year college degreee and also have done professional stand up in NYC. Any guidance would be helpful.

Talent Agent [ 1 Answers ]

What are the steps to becoming an entertainment/talent agent?

View more questions Search