Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babydoll2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2011, 12:44 PM
    Would it be better for me and my partner to be marred to get my child back from cps?
    Would it be better for me and my partner to be marred to get my little girl back from the cps he is not her real dad but the best thing she got to having a dad
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2011, 01:15 PM

Why is she in the custody of CPS? How old is she?
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2011, 02:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babydoll2011 View Post
    would it be better for me and my partner to be marred to get my little girl back from the cps he is not her real dad but the best thing she got to having a dad
    If she was taken away due to you being unmarried, then yes. It would be the first time I, or anyone else on this website, has heard of such a thing. So as Judy asked - what happened?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When CPS removes my child from her father's custody how long until I get her? [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter is currently in the custody of her father and CPS is doing an investigation on him. The Cps worker has told me she is extremely concerned about my daughter due to the evidence I presented to her. She is currently trying to get approval to obtain custody of her. If she does remove her...

CPS Child abandonment. [ 7 Answers ]

My 17yo daughter was put into custody because of abandoment... There is a lot of information with my daughter and if I have left anything out I will answer any questions. Here is the history: She has been in counseling since she was a child, about 10 years. She is a thief, serious and...

CPS lied about the child I adopted [ 5 Answers ]

How can I make CPS take back the child I adopted for my families safety. The child I adopted turned out to be a sociopath and uncontrolled bipolar kid that is destroying my family. CPS lied to us about his past medical issues.

CPS - Child Protective Services [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know if CPS will provide the resources for a parent to get help, such as rehab, if the parent is found to be on drugs?

View more questions Search