Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confused001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 04:04 AM
    Thick pink Discharge
    Hi,

This is the first time that I have used this site and any info would be greatly appreciated.

I had my last period on the 27th December and have still not hand another one, even though I started the pill and then came off.

I have now started to get a thick light pink discharge and am not sure why? I'm not in any pain and it is odorless.

I have also done a home pregnancy test which was negative. However unsure if I have done it to early?

Many thanks in advance,

Extremely confused?! :confused: :confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 30, 2007, 05:26 AM
    Well, today is only January 30, so I am guessing that you are about to start your period. I don't know your age, which is important, so I am guessing you are starting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How thick is the earths crust? [ 2 Answers ]

How thick is the earths crust on an average? Thank you

Thick Hair [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and I am Colombian and I have thick black hair. I used to part it back in the day, but now I'm doing other things, but the flip doesn't work good, unless I cut it short and usually the haircutters cut it too short to do anything so I have to wait for it do grow some length to comb...

Pink nipple discharge [ 5 Answers ]

This morning when I woke up I noticed that pink colored discharged had leaked out of my breast during the night. I've had the normal clear discharge for a couple of weeks now and I'm 36 weeks pregnant and just wondering if that's normal??

I want thick lashes [ 2 Answers ]

Does any one no how to get thick lashes with out having any side effects?? URLURL

View more questions Search