Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    april1031 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2011, 04:06 PM
    Identify silver makers marks with birds?
    I am trying to identify a silver maker's mark on a piece of flatware found in an old farm house. It looks like a side view of a parrot, laying on its back with an "s" for and eye and a "*" in the center of the body. Beside it reads "STERLING PAT", on the front of the fork is a beautiful flower design at the end of the handle and where the handle meets the tines.

Thanks , April

Check out some similar questions!

Native american silver marks? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a belt buckle that is marker: STERLING W.K. Looking for name of maker. Can you help?

Silver Plate or silver id marks [ 2 Answers ]

I have a serving fork , I think its silver plate but can not id the marks can any one help? The makers mark is a crown with the initials EP below the crown then there are four double lettered shield like marks with a mix of symbols and letters which I can name they look to be in old type letters...

Identify a Makers Mark [ 2 Answers ]

I have a footed sugar bowl and matching creamer, created in a yellowish hue. I can not recognize who the maker is. Inisde each item, not stamped, but raised is the mark: A diamond, with the letters RDD (the D's are much smaller than the R) inside and what looks like a crown created out of the...

Goldsmith Makers Marks [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a book/website regarding 20th century Goldsmiths and their Makers Marks. Does such a thing exist? Don't Goldsmiths have to register their marks somewhere? Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.