Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freaklife Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2011, 02:22 AM
    Why did she leave me and why are women so confusing?
    Through my life few things actually went well with me that is until I met this girl recently she used 2 call me cute and everything when most people wouldn't even pay me any attention but then she asked 2 date me and she broke up with her boyfriend for some reason and everything was perfect she loved me and I loved her and everything was going great then one day she asked me if I had a favorite holiday and I told her no because nothing rite ever happened and they were always sad for me but soon after that she told me that she felt like she lied to me and that she didn't want 2 tell me and she didn't want 2 lose my trust and that she was sorry then after that she broke up with me and wouldn't tell me why I had 2 get a friend 2 text her for me 2 find this out and I asked if there was someone else and if she lost feelings for me she said no it was her fault and not mine I asked her to tell me why but she still didn't n she said she didn't want 2 talk to me anymore and the ironic thing is that she told me after not talking to me for 3 days and she told me on the 4ht of July which was a holiday we almost broke up before that and when we got back together she said that she loved me and that I would end up hating me so could someone please help me and tell me why she broke up with me she was the best thing that ever happened to me and I feel lonely and empty without her I just want to know why she did it someone tell me why?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 4, 2011, 11:11 AM

Women will come and go for whatever reason, but your real challenge is to have a better approach and attitude to life, through friends, family and activities that you enjoy.

Its telling you depend on another so much to be happy with yourself. Maybe you smothered her, and was clingy, I don't know, but the first lines I read sounded like you have been through some tough times, and it left you not confident.

You have to be happy with yourself, and the things you do for yourself, to have something good to share with others. Start there, and see things change for the better. I think you were into her, a lot more than she was into you.

Not good when you depend on another so heavily to feel good about yourself, and life. Not good at all, because that's your responsibility, not any one else's.
    freaklife Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2011, 01:19 PM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    That's true thank u the only problem is finding all those things...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 4, 2011, 01:23 PM

You don't find the life you want, you build it over time, guy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What personality traits do Black Women have vs. Asian, Iranian or White Women? [ 8 Answers ]

I would like to think of myself as a strong willed and independent African American woman, and have been recently dating a person who is from Iran. Now for the most part things are great but I have a feeling that he doesn't understand the personality traits of Black Women vs.the women he has dated...

Women are confusing [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this site, and it was advised by a mate because I feel atm... Basically I'm a gay female, and met another girl at a party last saturday-i got her number, and we were texting loads-both of us admitting that we are looking for a relationship. We went on a date last Sunday, and it...

Why is it so hard to leave him? Why are women like this? [ 27 Answers ]

I try not to post on here because I usually get answers through reading other people's posts. But I am hurting so much and I need a way to get through the pain. I've been with him for seven years. Had a few months of a break over a year ago, but got back together because it was too difficult to...

View more questions Search