Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Jul 3, 2011, 11:24 PM
    Help with a girl
    Well, there's this girl I've known for about 5 months now, and well, since the moment I saw her I've had like a major crush on her.
    We chat a lot, and occasionally talk on the phone.
    Her best friend told me she told him that she started liking me back a while ago, but that she wasn't so sure.
    And I'm kind of sure about this, since talking to her today she told me some guy told her he was jealous of me.

We weren't able to go out this past weekend, but we talked on the phone this Saturday, for like hours. But this week I'll tell her that we should go out this weekend, to finally tell her how I feel about her.
    She also confessed to her best friend that she likes me back this past Saturday, saying that she really does like me back.

The thing is, I've never really had a girlfriend, and she's had one or two boyfriends in the past, so I really don't know what to say when I tell her, or even how to approach her with the subject.
    sexyz123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2011, 05:42 AM
    Just Be Like * Umm.. Do You Believe In Love At First Sight * If She Says Yes Then Tell Her * Well , Ever Since I Saw You I Like You And I Still Do * It Will be Awkward At First But If You Really Like Her And It Sounds Like She Likes You Then Give It A Try And If Your too Shy Or She Can't Make It Then Tell Her By Text Or Facebook
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2011, 06:03 AM
    Just be forward with your feelings and tell her. Tell her you would like to date if she is interested and let her take it from there. It will either be a yes or no. There is no trick to asking a girl out and it doesn't matter if she had boyfriends before you. You are you.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jul 28, 2011, 11:32 AM
    The OP posted almost a month ago, hopefully things went well.

But for future reference, you don't need to make anything up or prepare lines. Just say what you feel. Be sure that you are being honest to yourself and to her.

If you don't know how to bring it up, then be direct. Wait for an opening and just tell her that you have feelings for her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boy meets girl, girl has boyfriend. Girl cheats with Boy then Girl breaks up with boyfriend. Lost? [ 2 Answers ]

I met this girl last May after I had gone through a bad breakup myself, but I knew I wasn't ready and even though every fibre of my being wanted to be with her I restrained myself. She is a lovely soul upbeat and we had so much in common: cheesy, smart, good senses of humor, open hearted, etc We...

I'm a straight freshman girl that REALLY likes a Sophomore girl who's an open lesbian [ 3 Answers ]

I'm straight, well I think I am! Like, a few years back I was curious about whether I was Bisexual or not, and dated some chick who I was friend with. I broke up with her because I didn't feel any attraction and I put it to the thought that I'm not bi at all. But school started not to long ago,...

Girl ghost movie: a guy meets a beautiful girl and falls in love with her [ 1 Answers ]

He takes to her home and looks for her the next day, only to find out that she died years ago, he visits her tomb and finds something she was wearing when they met. PLEASE what is the name of the movie?

Girl dating 4 months breaks ups out of nowhere and lead me on. Confusing girl? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, this is very confusing dilemma Im facing.. I just came off a 7 year relationship with my ex fiancé about 9 months ago, I meet an awesome girl who at first I thought would be a rebound but she definitely swooped me off my feet.. I'm not sure if its because of our sexual chemistry and all...

View more questions Search