Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hodson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2011, 08:54 PM
    I found a pea size lump under the skin on my left lip next to my vagina. What is is
    I found a pea size lump under the skin on my left lip next to my vagina. I don't think it is an ingrown hair because it has been there a couple of weeks. What is this? Should I be concerned?

Check out some similar questions!

Pea sized lump on vagina? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello am 20 years old and today I have found a pea sized lump on the outer right lip of my vagina which is really hard... this definatley was not there yesterday.it is very sore to touch and even without touching it it still hurts am very confused and a little worried does anyone have any ideas...

Lump behind my left ear size of a quarter [ 1 Answers ]

Kind of hard, doesn't move or hurt really

I found a lump inside my vagina .but don't know the cause [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I'm only 16 and yesterday I found this lump type thing inside my vagina I have no clue how or why it is there I looked it up but they were involving sex , but I haven't had sex.. I went to the lake yesterday and swam... I came home and that night I found the lump .please help I'm freking out!!...

I found a large lump about the size of a baseball on my upper thigh? [ 2 Answers ]

I noticed a large lump on my outer thigh about the size of a baseball in diameter. It is not painful, nor have I experienced any trauma to my leg. I do have a cyst on my upper back. Suffer from high blood pressure as well. It is not hard. I plan to call my doctor on Monday, but any ideas what...

Pea size lump below the ear [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have 17months old son, recently observed a smaller than pea sized lump delow both the ears on the neck. He does not seam tohavepain or anything, and is absolutely normal. I am sick worried ,can anyone tell what this could be ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.