Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Voyce Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Join In (kids show)
    Please help!

This song just popped into my head containing the words JOIN IN. This is what I believe to be the title of the show and I'm pretty sure it is. Also, the melody is stuck in my head. What is driving me crazy is that I cannot figure out for the life of me what the darn show was about. I don't think it was a cartoon or puppets. The possible TV stations it could have been on are TVO or Global (Canadian stations).

Anything guys? Anyone with this info, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,

Voyce
    dundiewinner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Join In! was a show on TVO from 1989 to 1995. It was about 3 adults named Jacob, Zack, and Nikki who shared an apartment together. Nikki was later replaced by someone named Kia. Also, there were 3 wooden figurines of a wizard, a fairy godmother and their dog who would come to life. A typical episode revolved around them putting on some sort of production with each person in charge of a different element. And of course, young viewers were invited to "join in". My 5 year old self looooved this show. The theme song can be found here: YouTube - Join In! tv show

Hope that helped! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the name of this old kids show? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all! I desperately need help trying to remember this show. It had an older woman who would walk down steps into her cottage/farm and do crafts at this work bench type area. There was also a cowboy who rode in on a horse and some scenes took place in the barn. It's not Lamb Chops, but if you...

I'm going insane over this kids show I used to watch! [ 5 Answers ]

OK, so this has been bothering me for years, and my friends are sick of hearing me question people about it. So, here it is: It was a early 90's, maybe late 80's, kids show. It had a guy with facial hair and he played the acustic guitar. It was set in a forest, and the animals were puppets I...

Kids TV show from the 80's (I think) [ 3 Answers ]

I really need to know the name of this one ASAP Please It was a show about a small bear (I think it was cissephere or shomething like it) who lived with his dad in a tree next to a river. They had a skimmer boat and used it to save the other animals on the river. The Crocks where the bad...

Weird kids show [ 2 Answers ]

Ok there was this show I'm guessing about the early to mid 90's where the main character was a weird nerdy guy similar to pee wee herman but this guy had kindof an alfalfa thing in the front of his head and I think his mane was Ed please help I'm going freakin nuts over this

Mystery kids sci-fi show [ 2 Answers ]

As a kid in the 80's I saw a show much like Voltron, but I'm sure it was with puppets. There were 3 pilots of 3 sections of a robot; head, torso, legs which were launched from a starship as fighters to battle antlike aliens. The pilot of the head was named Shiloh, of the others one had a 'fro and...

View more questions Search