Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SKAgarwal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2011, 10:57 PM
    How to switch on add ons to Internet Explorer
    How to switch on add ons to Internet Explorer
    iamjn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2011, 02:47 PM
    Depends on the version, but you should be able to go to the Tools menu (Alt-T when in IE), select Internet Options, go to the Programs tab, select Manage Add-Ons. You can right click to manage the settings for each add-on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Add Ons [ 0 Answers ]

Why do I have the Internet Explorer is currently running with add ons disabled. Click here to manage, disable, or remove your add ons. I have enabled and disabled and am pissed off this is here. I cannot play my internet games anymore that I had in my Favourites because it says I need a Java...

Internet Explorer 8 Add-Ons Are Disabled [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! Recently, I went wireless for my Internet connection and downloaded the most current Internet Explorer, Firefox and even Google Chrome. Since downloading Chrome, all of my Internet Explorer 8 add-ons have been disabled. When I go to manage the add-ons in the box that appears, it says...

Outlook Add-ons [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for an easy way to keep track of e-mails in Outlook. I'm hoping someone knows of an add-on where I can select multiple e-mails, and either right click and have an option, or hit a hot key to group the e-mails. They don't have to stay together, but I'd like something to come up when I...

View more questions Search