Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bingles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2011, 10:29 PM
    Samsung television no sound problem?
    I have a Samsung la40a650a1fxxy 40in lcd TV and I've lost sound through the tv's speakers but if I turn on the amp for me surrond sound it comes through is there a reset sequence I can go through any ideas appreciated
    Ldog69 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2011, 10:30 PM
    Yes,
    You surely will find a "restore factory setting's" option in your menu

Just see around, and you will find it.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2011, 07:27 AM

Before resetting your settings entirely, go into the sound settings and look for "Speaker Select" Or something along those lines and make sure "External Speaker" is not selected, but instead you want to select "TV Speakers".

Also, if this does not work, how did you have the amplifier connected? Did you run it off the audio output off the TV?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sound while watching television.sound when playing video games [ 4 Answers ]

I have no Idea what the problem could be, but if I try to watch television, which is cable, I cannot hear the sound on the television, but If I play video games, then you can hear the sound perfectly... So, it cannot be a problem with the speakers inside the television.. Could it be the cable? What...

No sound television then after a ocouple hours the sound will OK [ 0 Answers ]

No sound television then after a ocouple hours the sound will OK

Problems with sound on Panasonic Television [ 3 Answers ]

We are experiencing problems with the sound on our panasonic television. Only 3-4 years old (out of garentee) and the sounds is in effect 'bleeping', it cuts out for the smallest of moment, less half a second, and this can happen up to 15 times a minute. And it is just irritating more than anything...

Television Screen and Sound Flashing in and out [ 1 Answers ]

My Sony Trinitron picture flashes and the sound goes out when the screen flashes. It's about 20 years old and I want to know if it's worth repairing. It has a great picture and sound, when the flash isn't happening, which is very rare.

Television with no sound [ 3 Answers ]

I woke up this morning and my TV has no sound. Sound is OK through the DVD player but not through sky or terrestrial. ANy ideas please!

View more questions Search