Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    floydrobert10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2011, 09:51 AM
    Why is my DVD player not reading the disc?
    Why is my CD/DVD player not reading disc? I just replaced motherboard and dvd/cd tray opens and closes.
    kaysey44 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2011, 05:32 AM
    My craft cd won't load but will on other laptops but not mine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sony dvp-cx995v multi-disc dvd player cannot read disk [ 22 Answers ]

I have two Sony dvp-cx995v multi-disc dvd players and both Give the error message "cannot read disk". One has been working For about a year and the other for 3 months. Now they both just give This error message for all DVD's Has anyone had this experience? Thanks

I just purchased a 2010 Tahoe with a DVD player. The DVD player was advertised as a s [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a 2010 Tahoe with a DVD player. The DVD player was advertised as a stock entertainment package, after I had the car for 5 weeks and put only 1900 miles on it. The Tahoe had a total electrical failure the repair shop found that the DVD player was not stock and had been installed...

Power not turning on for sony dvp-cx995v multi-disc dvd player [ 1 Answers ]

Power not turning on for sony dvp-cx995v multi-disc dvd player

Burned Disc will not Finalize,Does not play in my DVD Player. [ 1 Answers ]

When I burn a movie ,I use IMG Burn,But when it is finished. It will not finalize the disc and it will not play on any of my DVD Player`s.Tried deleting the upper and lower filter`s and rebooting but that does not work.Can any one help me please.My Computer and DVD Burner are about 6 year`s old,and...

Always getting "Bad Disc" on my DVD player [ 1 Answers ]

One our one DVD player will not play any disc. New, old, rental, whatever. The machine tries to load the disc and it comes up "Bad Disc". I know it is the machine as the same discs play fine on the computer or the player my kids have. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search