Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blazintowers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2011, 07:28 PM
    2006 chevy equinox ac fix?
    2006 chevy equinox. AC rubber hose has a puncture. It's the smaller of the two hoses that run from the compressor to the radiator. Is there a cheap/easy fix for this? Can I cut the hose and splice with a coupling and high pressure fittings? Thank You for any information.

Check out some similar questions!

2006 Chevy Equinox A/C not blowing? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 2006 Chevy Equinox and after driving for about 15 minutes the air conditioner almost completely stops blowing. I can here it trying to come out and it sounds like it is restricted somehow. Sometimes no air comes out at all. But I can hear it trying and little white specks come flying...

I am looking for the low pressure switch on a 2006 equinox. [ 1 Answers ]

The clutch engages but quickly disengages. I have checked the freon and changed the high pressure switch.

Chevy Equinox [ 2 Answers ]

Chevrolet equinox 2005 abs light is on. After scanning the speed sensor(at passengers side) has been replaced but afterwards I have the same problem . The pedal keeps vibrating with a strange noise till the abs light goes on.the brakepads has also been replaced. What is the solution?

2006 chevy colbalt making humming sound [ 1 Answers ]

38000 miles and engine makes a himming sound when acelerating and winds down when you take foot off gas, no noise when idling. Auto trans, could it be that or fan or engine.

2006 Chevy Cobalt Key Stuck [ 2 Answers ]

I have a chevy cobalt 2006 and the key keeps getting stuck in the ignition,I think the problem is the gear shift pin. My question is it covered under warranty? The three year warranty runs out in February next year and it has done 80k kms.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.