Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prajwol Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Reason for applying W7
    My friend is citizen of india. He is in India. He registered a company in Michigan, US. He wants to fill out the W7 to open a bank account in US. There are 8 choices he can choose. Out of those only #1,#2 and #8 are for non US residents. He is not sure which option to follow. Could you please help him find the correct answer. His company website is Moneybulls Consultancy Solutions
    liridonshala Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 02:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by prajwol
    My friend is citizen of india. He is in India. He registered a company in Michigan, US. He wants to fill out the W7 to open a bank account in US. There are 8 choices he can choose. Out of those only #1,#2 and #8 are for non US residents. He is not sure which option to follow. Could you please help him find the correct answer. His company website is Moneybulls Consultancy Solutions
    Depands on what is he going to do with that account, neverless #1 for noneresidents migh be not opticall for future growings...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Applying for Portuguese citizenship [ 2 Answers ]

My father holds a Portuguese citizenship and passport and is now living with me in Canada. His wish is to reside in Portugual and as his daughter, I need me to look after him as he his old (76 years). I am a Canadian citizen holding Canadian passport and wish to apply for my portuguese...

Applying For Portuguese Passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, My Boyfriend is half Portuguese, His father (Who Is Now Deceased) Was from Portugal. He is now looking to go back to portugal (As his mother now lives there) and possibly travel to the UK For 2years to Work And see the world. My Question is: Can He Obtain a ancestral Passport that...

Applying for Jobs [ 12 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, Well I'm applying for summer jobs at a bunch of fast-food restaurants that are highering. I just wanted to know how long does it normally take for them to call you back? Thanks!

Applying own hair extensions [ 1 Answers ]

Well I am after hair extensions. Heard the best way to apply them is kind of weaving then a loop thing... hmm, I don't know. Not gluing, cliping or heating. Apparently you can do it yourself/or a friend, and it is pretty successful. If any one can help me out, tell me what it's called, how its...

Applying for French citizenship [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to know how long a person must be a resident in France before he or she is eligible to apply for full citizenship or permanent residency? I am currently in France studying and have been here for the last two years. Thanks!

View more questions Search