Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ekwamu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2011, 02:36 AM
    Can I be sent a template and guidelines for writing a concept paper for non profit in
    For instance a concept paper on promotion of Girl child Education in the under developed countries
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2011, 12:29 PM

That is too vague for us to work with. What sort of "concept" are you talking about?

"promotion of girl child eduction" is just too vague.

We can help, but you'll need to be more specific about what you wish to achieve.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concept paper [ 3 Answers ]

Could you please mention what a concept paper is? What does it contain? What are the major components? Thank you very much! :D

Concept paper sample? [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone send me an actual concept paper email it to [email protected] I badly need one to study for my upcoming event.. will very much appreciated.thanks

Concept paper examples? [ 1 Answers ]

Scientific reports and research papers where I can clarify meaning of concepts.

Example of a concept paper [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know how I can go about writing a concept paper on the relationship between alcohol use and risky sexual behaviors among students.also included in the concept paper should be a theoretical framework that best suits my topic and the methodology I plan to use including an introduction.

Concept paper [ 2 Answers ]

What is a concept paper? How do I write it? How can I create a thesis statement?

View more questions Search