Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ruben5 Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jun 29, 2011, 10:34 PM
    Is it safe to have your Full name in your email?
    Is it safe to have your Full name in your email? I just want know before I do more social networking...
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2011, 10:38 PM
    No .Unless you have a separate email for business alone the answer is no ,it it not safe.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 29, 2011, 10:39 PM
    Safe is such a relative term.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jul 1, 2011, 06:44 AM
    There are so many free email services why don't you set up a separate account for your social networking and you could use your screen name from the service
    Saintj0n Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 02:39 PM
    It all depends on what you do with the email. If it is for general use, I wouldn't do it. If it is for business purposes, it looks better than having a handle like [email protected]. I would only use the first letter of your first name and the last name or vice versa. I wouldn't recommend using the full name because some people harvest personal info on the web for their own devious purposes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it safe to shower after a full body massage? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend is so hard headed. He never listens to me if I told him not to shower after a massage. I usually give him a full body massage and he showers after . He told me that in the hotel where he had professional massage he was allowed to shower. When I ask a massage therapist from a salon,...

New Hot water heater: full (and safe to light) or not? [ 4 Answers ]

I installed a 40 gal. gas hot-water heater today. All connections are finished - good job I think, but when I turned on the gate-valve in the cold water inlet line (to fill it for the first time) I couldn't hear, or feel, any water going into the heater. I have opened the hot water faucets in the...

T safe Coil and thrush? T safe problems? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:I had c t safe coil fitted back in may. I have had thrush since, anyone evr had thise from the tsafe?? Please let me know of any other problems you have had with this device?? :confused:

Credit Score Impact of Pay-in-full versus Settle-in-full [ 2 Answers ]

How can I calculate credit score impact (or improvement) when I decided to "pay in full" versus the decision to "settle in full" for old outstanding credit debts? I read it is always better to PAY in full... but am curious to quantify HOW much it helps me in doing that (and considering cash is...

How to find totally Safe webhosting- full control [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend me a safe webhosting service where I can outsource the website maintenance work but only give them limited access. I mean, I do not want my maintenance people to take over my website as my website is gaining popularity and I am getting in bad terms with these people. Is there...

View more questions Search