Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrc901 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2011, 07:16 PM
    Where can you buy a replacement chair for my Hampton Bay patio furniture set?
    I have a Hampton Bay patio set I purchased from Home Depot back in 2008 and I need a replacement chair. Where can I buy one the set is discontinued.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2011, 12:36 PM

Any number of people may sell it discontinued. My recommendation would be to call Hampton Bay directly and give them the info about your furniture, and ask them what vendors might still carry it.
    mrc901 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2011, 12:40 PM
    I have been trying to contact them all I can find online is an email address which I sent them an email on Sunday I still have not heard from them.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2011, 12:47 PM

Home Depot is a big supplier for Hampton Bay furniture and Lighting products. Give your local Home Depot store a call.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay patio lights and my remote broke where can I purchase one [ 1 Answers ]

Where I purchase a remote for my hampton bay patio ights

Hampton Bay Patio Furniture [ 0 Answers ]

:confused: We bought a complete Hampton Bay 6 chair patio furniture, including umbrella and umbrella stand the summer of 2008 from HOME DEPOT. We had a slight wind and the umbrella shattered the glass top table.. We are needing to replace the 36 1/4X64 1/4table glass top. We live in the...

Hampton bay replacement glass [ 2 Answers ]

I have a hampton bay 52" Mediterranean remote ceiling fan. The glass globe cover on the bottom has cracked. Any idea where I can get a replacement? Cazac01

Replacement for Hampton Bay Remote [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan that was with the house when we purchased it a year ago. The remote is model UC7078T. When I press the Light/Dimmer button, I have to push so hard that the button gets buried in the remote. I tried changing the batteries, but this did not help. The dimmer works,...

Replacement glass, Hampton Bay [ 3 Answers ]

I broke the bottom glass 'globe' on a Hampton Bay 6 + 2 light chandelier SKU# 416-455. It was probably installed between 2003 and 2005. I haven't been able to locate a replacement part. The glass is opaque white with a few gray or brown "marble" streaking in the glass. I would be satisfied to...

View more questions Search