Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    durko Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2011, 04:08 PM
    Music video clip of naked woman running through a hotel
    Does anyone know the name of the band and song which has a very nice naked woman singing and running through a vacant Hotel down the stairs and through the foyer area. I believe that she is either American or Canadian?

Check out some similar questions!

Music video clip of 3 men dressed in Japanese style dress playing drums singing [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the American/Canadian band with a music video clip of 3 men dressed in Japanese style dress with face masks playing drums. It appeared on 'Rage' in Australia a couple of years ago?

Music video where woman becomes a prostitute to support her baby [ 2 Answers ]

It's an alternative rock music video, a band, and the video had a young woman who becomes a prostitute to support her baby. I remember only a small clip where she's setting the baby down in its crib so she can go to work. It was kind of dark. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there! I'm looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's possibly. The band looks like on Duran-Duran (but not they are? Just in their style). The scenes are a big night city and musicians and any beautiful girl alternately appears on skycrapers walls like at screens. The chorus...

Looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there! I'm looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's possibly. The band looks like on Duran-Duran (but not they are? Just in their style). The scenes are a big night city and musicians and any beautiful girl alternately appears on skycrapers walls like at screens. The chorus...

Parts of a music video clip,I want to know the name of it. [ 1 Answers ]

Please somebody help me :P I need to know a song that I wached it on MTV 4 or 5 years a go,it was an instrumental song ,with no lyrics,but I remumber some parts of the music video clip,there was this man, he was looking to a young little girl, the girl was with her mom,and in the video clip too...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.