Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dilyadoda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2011, 01:33 PM
    Battered spouse after initial interview!
    Hello, I am married to US citizen. We applied for green card (I-130, I-485).
    And recently we failed first interview. And scheduled for second next month. But my husband says he can't make it cause his job is more important than my appointment. We have had lots of problems since we got married. Because I have a daughter from another man, who was born before we met. Recently I went to the hospital, cause I was dizzy and nauseous for a week after he hit me on the my neck.
    I spoke with attorney, he says I have a chance to apply as a battered spouse. My concern is, Can I still apply? Do I have a chance even after 1st interview? Please advise, you ever had a such case. Thank you, I appreciate it!

Check out some similar questions!

Battered wives [ 3 Answers ]

Are there women out there who were battered twenty or thirty years ago and still suffering the consequences--in their own behavior and through their adult children?

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW [ 1 Answers ]

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW

Getting divorce from US spouse before green card interview and have child [ 1 Answers ]

A relative of mine entered the US for studying but after a few years, he didn't complete his studies and became illegal. One day he was arrested and about to be deported but when bailed out he married a girl he knew before. He was serious about his marriage and they had a child but when the child...

New husband dealing with battered Spouse Syndrome [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question and I'm trying to understand my wife. My wife came from a abusive husband he never hit her but she said he used mental abuse to her allot, as well as sexual abuse as well. She is seeing a female counselor who has been through the same thing as my wife. She just started her...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.