Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ihearttv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 05:28 PM
    Old show or movie?
    Does anyone know the name of a show/ movie from like possibly the 90s. It was about a group of kids that get on a spaceship and they were like stuck on it?
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Jan 31, 2007, 09:43 PM
    Possibly Space Cases
    Ihearttv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Omg yes it is! I have been searching for this FOREVER
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Feb 1, 2007, 08:41 PM
    You are welcome. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is a tough one... 80's - early 90's TV show/movie [ 9 Answers ]

OK I saw this animated show/movie (can't remember which it was) on TV when I was really young. It couldn't have been before 1985. It involved a witch or sorcerer who had the ablity to turn people into stone. The villain hyponotized the young men of the village and used them to round up all...

Possible Nickelodeon or Disney Tv show or movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this show from the early to mid 90's where this world is low tech sort of but there are people that have suits that can create electric balls as a weapon, I remember is looked kind of asian. If anyone can help please let me know, I think it was a nickelodeon or disney show or mini series.

This might be a movie or a TV show [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a sci-fi show (it may have been a movie) in which they were trying to recolonize earth. They had discovered a drug that gave people eternal youth but it reacted badly with some DNA and created these monsters. The crew trying to recolonized also had to be branded...

Kid's movie from the 80's or possibly a show/cartoon [ 4 Answers ]

There's another movie or cartoon/movie I've thought of for many years but can't remember much about to figure out the title. It's very vague and I'm not sure if I remember it correctly. I think it was about a little girl or a little girl and boy, possibly siblings. It also involves little...

View more questions Search