Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    km0927 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 05:03 PM
    Can't get this dream out of my head
    I have been dating my boyfriend for awhile now and love him so much, but recently I had a dream that I can't get out of my head. I don't remember much of the beginning but me and him broke up for some reason. The dream then continued and it was the next day I was having dinner with my best friend and two girls I went to school with but never really talked to, we were at this new restaurant that just opened by my house. A little after we arrived my boyfriend showed up with his brother and best friend(both of whom I am really good friends with), but also with them was an old friend of mine who I had a falling out with last year and she has never even met my boyfriend :confused: . I was already upset just seeing them only a couple of tables away but dealt with it. However after that a girl sat down next to my boyfriend and he put his arm around her, it wasn't just any girl though it was his ex :eek: . Now he hasn't talked to her in a long time but they did go out for a year and half toward the end of his senior year and into college they broke up because she cheated on him, I know for a fact he has no feelings for her what so ever he despises her to put it simply and so do his friends. After she showed up I was in the bathroom crying, in there was a computer and on my boyfriends myspace he had written a lot of mean things about me and replaced all the pictures of us with ones of him and his ex. My best friend then came in and got me out of the bathroom she put her sunglasses on me so it didn't look like I was crying but you could still see the tears. As we left we walked by their table and my boyfriend looked up at me and reached his hand out it was at this point that I woke up crying. I told my boyfriend about it and he told me not to worry about because I'm the only one he loves and wants to be with it I know he's right but I just can't stop thinking about it... if someone could maybe help me understand it that would be great.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2007, 07:26 PM
    Sounds to me like you are having a battle with yourself. A part of you trusts him and a part of you is afraid of losing him to someone else. You need to focus on the good stuff more or you will drive him away. You need to trust your friends more or do whatever is needed to have their trust.
    Tony J Posts: 90, Reputation: 4

Feb 26, 2007, 09:54 AM
    Your insecurities are playing out in your dreams. Dreaming is a way for your subconscious mind to make sense of what is going on in your conscious mind. I would advise talking to your boyfriend about your dreams and apprehensions of your relationship. Let me also remind you that our dreams are just that, dreams. Anything imagineable can happen. Also, if you are interested in dreams there is a book by Freud: intrepetation of dreams, might be insightful if you believe in psychoanalytic theory.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

Did I dream this up? [ 2 Answers ]

Or was there really a show that had a little blonde girl singing with some dogs,possibly bassets, in her bedroom. They would only come alive when she was alone. They each sang a different song with her. Does anyone else remember that show?I need the name of it.

My Dream [ 2 Answers ]

Last night I had a dream that I bought a Toyota Camery. It was black and I came out the dealership and it was parked outside. I got in and adjusted the mirrors. Got out and kept saying "this purchase is dumb, this is stupid. I went from no car note and low insurance to a car note and higher...

Dream [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering about a dream I have in which I am able to fly. I will be walking and just easily can lift off and glide in the air. Does this have any special meaning? Thank you Margo

View more questions Search