Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notcoolenough Posts: 95, Reputation: 7

Jun 28, 2011, 04:09 PM
    EBT/SNAP After moving to a new state
    I know that I can use my card anywhere in the US, should I bother canceling it and reapplying in the state I currently now live in or is this not allowed?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2011, 04:17 PM

You can reapply in the state you are now living in but some states make you wait for 60 days before you can be requalified. You need to call and ask what the drill is in the new state. Be ready to give the new state all your paperwork all over again as they don't reciprocate with information to other states.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving out of state! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am moving out of state in the middle of my school year. I will be transferring schools so I will need my annoyingly heavy medical books. I plan to have those sent by UPS to my new house. I also have a baby that will be traveling with me so I don't really want to carry anything on the airplane....

EBT and cash aid [ 5 Answers ]

I am turning 17 in may this year and my baby girl will be 2 years old in August, I would really like to get cash aid so my grandmother wouldn't have to pay for diapers and wipes anymore. I live in the los angeles county in California, I would like to know if there is a way to print out the form...

Moving out of State [ 3 Answers ]

I am a single mother with two children. I have filed for custody and the father never filed a response. Therefore I filed a default and now and we are scheduled to have a default hearing on 28th of Feb. Last night the father called and stated that he is fine with me having sole physical custody but...

Moving out of state [ 1 Answers ]

I have a daughter who is 14 years old her father and I were never married. Her father has court order visiting but only been in her life when its convenient for him( I have document it all for years) Pays small amount child support that's when he works! I have been married for 6 years my...

View more questions Search