Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imkaceeee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2011, 03:56 PM
    Internship for phlebotomy
    I am a recent graduate from the Atlantic County Institute Of Technology in Mayslanding,NJ.

I am seeking internship in Phlebotomy with possible employment in the future.

I am hardworking, punctual and dependable and will be an asset to your organization.

Thanks in advance

I need an internship to finish my 100 sticks,near where I live in EHT

Check out some similar questions!

Phlebotomy information [ 7 Answers ]

I am going to ask my enrollment counselor Thursday at my orentation. But I was DYING of curiosity and couldn't find anything about it on Google or anywhere else. So I was wondering, I start school on Tuesday, for Phlebotomy tech. they train us fully from what I understand. Called 'level 3' and I...

How long should I stay in this Phlebotomy Internship? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been working towards a certificate in Phlebotomy, and I'm 3 weeks away from obtaining it! My school didn't offer any internships, but luckily my aunt used to work for a small clinic, and got me an internship. I'm the only phlebotomist there! It's an unpaid Internship, and it's everyday 9am...

Phlebotomy ? [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me a website where I can find not only the new correct Order of Draw, but also can tell me the color of tube to be used for each blood test ordered ? Thank You.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.